The X-Terminators Ensure Your Safety
The X-Terminators are committed to keeping our employees and customers safe. During this difficult time, we have taken many steps to ensure that we can continue to provide the essential service of pest control safely and effectively. We have put together new policies based on recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), as well as the World Health Organization (WHO). Here are some of the main steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our customers and employees:
- Payment terminals are sanitized after every use. We encourage the use of tap payments or e-Transfers if at all possible. We can email a digital report or invoice instead of paper copies if you prefer.
- Employees have been trained on social distancing techniques and sanitation routines
- If we can provide treatment without entering your home or business, we will do so. If we must enter your home or business, we will wear any necessary Personal Protective Equipment such as gloves and respirator (mask). Please do not be offended if we are wearing our mask indoors, we mean no disrespect and are simply doing this to keep everyone safe, including you!
- We may ask if anyone in your home or business is ill, or has shown any symptoms of the virus
- Employees must give a daily health report. If they begin to show any symptoms they must stay home for the prescribed minimum 2 week period
We continue to update our employees daily as the situation progresses. The X-Terminators will stay vigilant to keep you safe, and also get rid of unwanted pests so you can stay comfortable in your home, or continue to operate your business safely in a pest-free environment. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.